Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Megan's 18th birthday Memory quilt

When our oldest turned 18 I made her this memory quilt.
This is a quilt with lots of memory in the making of it.  I finished the sewing right before I had shoulder surgery and then I actually quilted it a week after surgery, while one arm was still in a sling.  I was glad to get it done in time.  The squares were scrapbook pages I had made, so I made her an album to put the pictures in.  She has loved it very much and it has been well used and washed.
Here are some more pictures of the quilt and book.







I have created several other memory quilts for friends and family.  Here are a couple of them.

Megan is turning 20 here in a few days and getting married in October.  So I guess another memory quilt is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment